TESHI works for the benefit of everyone concerned by ensuring that the enterprise adheres to accepted ethical standards and best practices as well as to formal laws.
- We are committed to good corporate governance, which strengthens the management’s accountability, and helps build trust in the company by our clients and suppliers, and ever-increasing our employees.
- A culture based on a foundation of sound business ethics.
- Fulfilling the long-term strategic goal of the owners and in particular, consider and care for the interests of employees, past, present, and future.
- Work to maintain excellent relations with both customers and suppliers.
- Take account of the needs of the environment and the local community.
- Maintaining proper compliance with all the applicable legal and regulatory requirements under which we are carrying out our activities.
- Complete set of documents which include policies and procedures that are available at any time to all of our employees.
- Employee handbooks are given to each employee which details all the rules and regulations of the company.
- Effectiveness is measured by appraisals, customer surveys, employee self-appraisals.
- Proper Family succession governance and planning.